Wavemaker Swim Team
The main goal of practices is preparing swimmers for competition; teaching age appropriate skills, and training the necessary distances and intensities for maximum improvement. Wavemakers has four progressive levels of practice which allows us to offer a group that is right for everyone, from beginners to national qualifiers.
- September 26, 2016
- Summer 2017 dates to be announced
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- New swimmers plan to attend 3:30 pm practice session. Returning swimmers will be contacted with practice time assignments.
- *All swimmers must be YMCA of Steuben County members
- *Must be able to swim 1 length of the pool
- $276 per swimmer
- $100 inital fee per swimmer is due at time of registration.
- Parents/Guardians have the option to draft $44 for 4 consecutive months or pay the remanding $176 in full at time of sign up.
- Additional meet fees apply.
- All swimmers must be YMCA of Stueben County Members.
- All swimmer must be able to swim 1 lenght of the pool without any assistance.
- All payments must be up to date for swimmer to be permitted to practice and attend meets.
For more information, contact Ian Burkhart or Aaron Ulrich at 260.668.3607. Visit the new Wavemaker Website.