Youth Triathlon 2022
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022
- Athlete Check-In: 6:30-7:30 a.m.
- Race starts promptly at 8:00 a.m.
- (Optional early athlete check-in & course preview available: Friday, August 5th; 7:00-7:45 p.m.)
- $30 YMCA Members
- $40 non-members
- $45 per relay team
- Rookie – Ages 8 & under
- Swim 25 yards, Bike 1 mile, Run 1/2 mile
- Youth – Ages 9-12
- Swim 100 yards, Bike 2 miles, Run 1 mile
- Teen – Ages 13-18
- Swim 200 yards, Bike 5 miles, Run 2 miles
- Relay – All relay team members will compete in division of oldest relay member.
Awards will be given to top male and female finishers in each division. All participants will receive a medal for completing this challenge!
Register online (www.ymcasteuben.org) or at the front desk of the YMCA of Steuben County. Register no later than July 15th to receive a race day t-shirt! The first 50 athletes to register will receive a sponsored swim cap!
Contact Janna Duke
*Bike & Soul will be on site again Friday evening & Saturday morning (during athlete check-in) for bike inspections!
All ability levels are welcome!
Life jackets & bikes with training wheels are ok if needed.
*Bike helmets are required for all ages!
Relay (2-3 Team Members) (18 & under)
Rookie - Ages 8 & under
Teen - Ages 13-18
Youth - Ages 9-12